Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wonder-How the Eediot

Guess what? I had received a couple of questions asking how I made that Slapmonkey Films Giff. It was so annoying, that under circumstances, I just took of the Giff all together and replaced with our Bloody Smiley Face Logo. Take that fools! But then, i missed that old great accomplishment of mine, so i brought it back on the terms and condition that you would stop whining. However, since a bunch of people wanted to know, my braggart showy-iffy manner can't help but show you the steps. Before I betray myself, I have one thing to say. CURSE MY FOWL ATTITUDE OF SUPREME DOOKIES!!!!
Now enjoy The Wonder-How Eediot Guide to
THE EASY GUIDE TO HOW TO MAKE AWESOME GIFFS

1. First of all design a good picture. Make it solid and colorful. If you're lazy like me, you can just a online program that let's you create your own images. That's something I never had the privilege to use though. Taking black construction paper, a pencil, detailing ink, and paint, I designed my own pictures.
2. After this step, scan your pictures into your computer. I cannot provide you one, dummies.
3. Edit by using Paint to put wording if you'd like.
4. Create multiple pictures, each differing a small number of things like text color.
5. Now here's the easy step, head over to http://picasion.com/
It's an easy great way to make Giffs out of your images. However, it does have a restriction to uploading only ten pictures, so design wisely.
6. That's it then. I hope your happy with all the advice I gave you on how to build the image.
7. Yep. Now this last step is optional, by clicking on the re-size tab, re-upload your image to make it bigger. As you might have noticed, when the new header appeared above, it's now 1000x bigger!
8. See. I told you the steps were easy. If you people still don't get it, I seriously have no idea what the heck to do with you. I explained all the steps in reliable good instructions. I guess I should do away with you then. Begone! Away from my intellectual study of how to use the full power of the Internet! OK that's it. For eediots that's easy. For smart people, this should have been a piece of cake. If you still don't understand my English, either I have a problem with speaking my language or it's you. If it is you, stop wasting your time and GET A LIFE!
ገጥ አ ሊፈ !

No comments:

Post a Comment