Sunday, March 6, 2011

5th Post and Birthday Celebrations

Hoorah! I'm going to bore you to death with all my blabber! Prepare to face......
Never mind. Forget what I said. I'm getting lazy. As you can tell, unless your seriously retarded or blind, you  can read that today's the 5th post celebration. I am really not that excited; in fact, I would rather be watching TV right now. But unless I want my butt kicked to asstown, I have to act all happy and joy joy. I hope you enjoy discrediting my dignity you betches. Besides raving about how I hate you all, I am bringing you great news. I hope one day people I find I dislike are
Just kidding. I'm not that crazy. Or am I? Well, who can know the difference. In case, the Giff image above is too digitalized for you, the blurred pixels say Deff Comics, another project for animation we're working on. And in relation to the matter at hand, the big thing today, and the reason why we have such a huge house party in GameFreak Corps. is that it is a model doodle cartoonist's birthday today! Underneath the Giff image of the mace-cartoon is Google's Doodle Logo of celebration. Here's some info I ripped of a site because I was procrastinating and lazy. It has everything you need to know.
William Erwin "Will" Eisner (March 6, 1917 – January 3, 2005) was an American comics writer, artist and entrepreneur. He is considered one of the most important contributors to the development of the medium and is known for the cartooning studio he founded; for his highly influential series The Spirit; for his use of comics as an instructional medium; for his leading role in establishing the graphic novel as a form of literature with his book A Contract with God and Other Tenement Stories; and for his educational work about the medium as exemplified by his book Comics and Sequential Art.
The comics community paid tribute to Eisner by creating the Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards, more commonly known as "the Eisners", to recognize achievements each year in the comics medium. Eisner enthusiastically participated in the awards ceremony, congratulating each recipient. In 1987, with Carl Barks and Jack Kirby, he was one of the three inaugural inductees of the Will Eisner Comic Book Hall of Fame.
For the award named after him, see Eisner Awards
Want to see his work? Not a chance here. Look it up yourself. Now get of your fat bass and do something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment