Friday, March 4, 2011

A Very Un-Happy Ending

Never mind. Forget all the crap I said. Insomnia is not a good thing. Anyways, I am bringing you a message from GameFreak Studios. I'm not going to blab all day on any whole thing about stoopid things going on in life. This blog is strictly for update purposes only and we don't encourage computer/facebook/game/youtube addicts. This is also hypocritical because our whole team is ourselves.
For the time being enjoy the greatness of our new official GAMEFREAK LOGO.
Yes, it's not so great. Yeah, you've seen better. Remember, we do not take the crap out of you. Yeah I said it. (I'd be lucky if i wasn't fired for insulting you guys. No hard feelings.)
Besides the works of our current projects, being complained to by a nude fat guy who's constantly trying to occupy our staff bathroom, we have decided to bring you overlapping projects! That's right. In the makings and getting ready for the final storyboard is         MEATFIST
THE EPIC NEW CREATION FROM THE TO-BE CREATORS OF THE KEVHEAD HOUR
Tadaa! It will be great; I promise you guys. I post some sketches soon of the characters of both shows soon.
Enjoy the rest of your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment