Saturday, May 28, 2011

Avenue Q Solves Vowing Sleepy

Maybe one day, I'll become a one of a kind millionaire: rich, famous, and a trillion dollars to waste on everything and anything I want. That would be the life....But for now, I'm a nerd who's constantly obsessed with his computer and working for a company who cuts pay days with their RAMN EXCUSES!!!
Do not fret. Emotional outburst are normal.
BZZITKREIG!!!!
Besides that fact, I'm terribly exhausted from all that work. In fact, I feel like something a monkey pulled out of a hamster's anal structure. With nothing but my Doodle's Taco Dance to entertain me,
(Believe me, the dance is really awesome) I came across some Off-Broadway Musical called Avenue Q. It seriously looked like a total bore and waste of time, but I checked it out anyway. However, it turns out that it's not that bad after all! A mix of sesame street and south park, this is one show you can't risk missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment